S.R. Recruiters is a leading Job Consulting Services in India
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic candidate to: –
➢ lead a team of young Business Dev. Executives with experience of 0-2 years.
➢ Drive the growth of our business via Sales, Social Media Management and Research functions
➢ Expand our clientele, provide support to existing clients, and assist in internal operations
➢ Maintaining quality standards for client service through written and verbal communications.
➢ Help in continuous evolvement of our products and services
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to make a career in investment
finance and exposure to global and Indian financial market.
You will be leading the front end of the company and will need to have the dedication to create
and apply an effective client communication. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by
providing strong support and building lasting relationships with clients.
Successful candidate will be provided with thorough training and a progressive career path.
You will be exposed to areas of Client Management, Technical Research, and Market Analysis.
The specific work streams will include the following activities: –
– Leading the teams and functions of Sales, Client Support, Social Media Marketing, Product
Development, and Quality.
– Taking charge of the headcount requirements and assisting in hiring, as and when required.
– Taking charge of training, grooming, mentoring and performance management of junior team
– Managing client relationships and ensuring impeccable customer service.
– Interacting with our potential & existing clients across the Globe, about the products that we
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge of financial services industry happenings and current events.
– Study ongoing economic events in the global market. Help the team in developing and writing
research reports and publications to be presented to global clients.
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge of financial services industry happenings and current events
– Any other work streams as required for growth and development of the Business.
– All candidates are required to sit in 60 minutes written test to assess their Analytical, Quantitative and
– This is not a BPO job role. Only candidates serious about making a career in Investment Finance should
Qualification and Skills Required
Postgraduate with Commerce Background, and prior working experience of 6-8 years.
Experience of working in Client Support in Finance Industry will be preferred.
The candidate should have strong leadership skills and prior experience of leading teams of up to 30
team members. He/she must have an analytical mindset and an excellent command on English. Both
written and verbal skills are an essential requirement.
Further, the candidate should be good at multi-tasking and managing multiple functions simultaneously.
This is a demanding position, and it is suitable for candidates who have the ability to learn quickly, work
calmly under pressure.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org