Min Exp- 3-10yrs
Company Type- Group of Manufacturing Industry
1. The candidate should be good in spoken English and communication skills.
2. Handling all secretarial matters and other compliances under Companies Act, 2013, Listing Regulations and various corporate laws like SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
3. Arranging and conducting Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings and other committee meetings. Drafting Notice and Agenda for conducting Board Meetings and other Committee Meetings under Companies Act, 2013 and Secretarial Standards.
4. Advising the Board on governance frameworks and effective Board reporting to ensure the Company is following the good corporate governance practices.
5. Apprising the Management about the Related Parties and transactions which are prohibited/restricted with Related parties in Companies Act, 2013
6. Liasoning with ROC/MCA, Depositaries, DPs, RTA and other Departments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com